Author Topic: No errors loading the game, but how can I test all my mods prior to training?  (Read 3891 times)

Bagchee

I can load into A3 just fine...no errors but watching all the videos it seems there are some comms and menu features (applying bandages, ear plugs etc..) I'm not sure I have properly configured nor do I know how to access. Is this covered in training or should I try to verify that stuff is working prior? If so how?

R. F. Nelson

All the nuances of the new medical system and its various menus will be gone over in OSUT. Recruit training will ensure that your mods are installed correctly, whereas OSUT will dig a bit into making sense of it all.

Bagchee

Thanks CPL, makes me feel better. I just don't want to waste anyone's time dicking around with addons.

R. F. Nelson

As long as you followed the instructions as written, then everything should go off without a hitch. However, I always keep my .rar files in case an installation went sideways, or Arma decides to be Arma. Keeping them will make any sort of re-installation much faster, and should there be any trouble during Recruit training, it will allow for much quicker access to any resolution.