Author Topic: Questions from a new recruit...  (Read 3889 times)

Van Meter

Questions from a new recruit...
« on: May 06, 2015, 10:15:48 PM »
Hi 506th!

I was curious if I should wait to schedule training until the mod issues are resolved.  I seem to have all the mods working on the current version, so I think I'm ready to go as far as that's concerned.  However, I don't know what's going on with the training classes at this time.

Secondly, I noticed some of my keybindings are conflicting with the mods that have been installed, like some of my bindings are bringing up radios or trying to transmit.  Is there a way to rebind these keys for the mods, or at least find a list of what keys are used so I can remap accordingly prior to training?

Thanks for taking the time to read my newbish questions.

RCT Van Meter

S. Ortiz

Re: Questions from a new recruit...
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 10:22:16 PM »
Well, Im kind of a newbie too, but my advice would be for you to wait until these mods issues are resolved. And yes, go into editor an bring up the menu, then on the left side you should see AGM options or something like that, just rebind them or, as I said before, wait for the mods to be updated.

Joyce

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 10:23:39 PM »
Regarding your first question:

Due to Arma updating to 1.44 we are in a bit of a pickle. Without going into details the current cycle is on hold. We will be picking the class up and continuing with day 3 on Wednesday, 13MAY2015, of next week with the current cycle. This will push the next cycle back by a week so those who have signed up for the next cycle will need to resign-up for the class as the new start date is 20MAY2015.

-Your currently in the class=no class this week, pick back up next week were we left off.

-You signed up for the next cycle=you will have to resign-up to show you understand your class now does not start again until 20MAY2015. This will also weed out anyone who decides to change classes during this transition.

PM myself with any questions you may have.

Respectfully,
SGT Stevens

As for your second, if you go to your keybindings menu, there's an option at the bottom to "configure addons." TFAR bindings are in there. AGM bindings are in their own menu, if you press escape, there should be a button about 3/4 of the way up your screen that says "configure AGM," although we are most likely never using AGM again.

CW2 (Ret) Leshock

• 153A Rotary Wing Aviator
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 11:20:27 PM »
He is asking about recruit training, not AIT. Recruit training is not suspended this week, but there is a fair chance that class tomorrow may be cancelled.
J. LESHOCK
CW2, USAF
Retired