Open Forum > Public Discussion

Op time

(1/1)

Torres04:
Can you change the op time on sundays to saturdays because sun 2000 hrs is mon 0900 to me.

MAJ (Ret) Hayes:
So you are asking a 200 man ARMA unit based in the United States to change it's functional operation time for you? Am I getting that right?

Karr:
I cant help but say this.... There are 200 members in the unit, your individual convenience is not a priority... with that being said, Saturday ops are in the works. Also, as a side note, I would recommend joining the unit before you start making demands bud.

Karr:

--- Quote from: CPT Hayes on December 13, 2014, 08:18:43 AM ---So you are asking a 200 man ARMA unit based in the United States to change it's functional operation time for you? Am I getting that right?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 2LT Karr on December 13, 2014, 08:19:48 AM ---I cant help but say this.... There are 200 members in the unit, your individual convenience is not a priority... with that being said, Saturday ops are in the works. Also, as a side note, I would recommend joining the unit before you start making demands bud.

--- End quote ---

Sorry for the double post... clearly great minds think alike.

Torres04:
Copy that sirs i think i must reschedule my own time for this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version