Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Payne Application  (Read 353 times)

A. Payne

[ACCEPTED] Payne Application
« on: May 12, 2019, 10:51:58 PM »
First Name: Allen
Last Name: Payne
Desired Duty Assignment: 153A Rotary Wing Pilot

ArmA III Player ID: 76561198114937009

How long have you been playing ArmA III?: Couple years, close to 300 hours in Arma 3.
Are you currently a member of an ArmA III gaming clan or unit?: Yes, but it is an informal semi-realistic op group. If accepted into the 506th, I will be departing my current group in favor of a more realistic experience.
Why do you want to join the 506th Infantry Regiment Realism Unit?: I want to experience large tactical combat with people who are willing to be serious, but also have fun. I want to learn more about simulated warfare, as well as some of the real military tactics in use in the modern day. I have watched a few videos on Youtube about the unit and some of the operations, and am extremely interested in being a part of it, as well as contributing to the team.

If you have elected either rotary wing pilot, fighter pilot, combat engineer or medic, if all billets are full by the time you finish the training pipeline, you may have to go infantry for the time being. Do you understand this?: Yes.

Do you understand that as of 30SEP2016, you will be required to own Arma 3 Apex DLC in order to actively participate in the unit?: Yes.

Please check your user profile and ensure that the email address you registered with is correct. Have you done this?: Yes.

Do you understand the definition of realism gaming according to the 506th realism unit, and is this the type of realism experience you desire and are willing to abide by?: Yes.

Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit and the criteria for being active and taking a billet in this unit and that failure to complete said criteria will place you into the reserve platoon?: Yes.

You understand the fact that this unit is a EST (GMT -5) time zone based unit, and the attendance requirements of operations are dependent on your choice of Sundays at 2000 Eastern (0100 GMT) or Saturdays at 2000 Eastern (0100 GMT)?: Yes.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 11:01:47 AM by SSG Salvatore »

A. Payne

Re: [ON HOLD] Payne Application
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 11:12:37 PM »
Not sure if I was supposed to reply at the bottom of this thread, but I PM'd you with the request to have my name be Tater, Allen. Thank you!

SSG Salvatore

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
Re: [ON HOLD] Tater Application
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 05:34:34 PM »
Mr. Tater,

I'll be discussing this via PM on the forums.

SSG Salvatore
S-1 Recruiter
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 11:01:54 AM by SSG Salvatore »
G. SALVATORE
SSG, USA
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

A. Payne

Re: [ON HOLD] Tater Application
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 06:49:55 PM »
I have PM'd you a picture of my ID card to use the name Payne, Allen.

SSG Salvatore

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
Re: [ACCEPTED] Payne Application
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 11:02:13 AM »
RCT Payne,

Your application has been accepted.

Within the next 30 minutes, you will receive a private message with instructions to get you set up.

Welcome aboard Recruit.

Regards,

SSG Salvatore
S-1 Recruiter
G. SALVATORE
SSG, USA

A. Payne

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 02:29:32 PM »
Is it at all possible to have someone help me verify that my mods work correctly? I signed up for training for tomorrow at 2000 EST, and I'd like to make sure that they work today. I just updated my Teamspeak to the new version and I tried to join the server, but I'm getting an error message. Any tips to fix Teamspeak would be greatly appreciated, because I could just go there and see if someone would be willing to help me. Thank you!

SSG Salvatore

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2019, 03:23:06 AM »
RCT Payne,

I've sent you a PM regarding your message here.

SSG Salvatore
S-1 Recruiter
G. SALVATORE
SSG, USA