Author Topic: [RECYCLED] Akkerman Application  (Read 576 times)

Akkerman

[RECYCLED] Akkerman Application
« on: January 09, 2016, 10:22:20 AM »
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Akkerman
Desired Duty Assignment: 11B Infantry

ArmA III Player ID: - 76561198008583311

How long have you been playing ArmA III?: Ever since release, ArmA 2 since 2011.
Are you currently a member of an ArmA III gaming clan or unit?: Not as of current no.
Why do you want to join the 506th Infantry Regiment Realism Unit?: I'm a veteran milsim'mer, who wants to get back in the field with experienced and serious players. I have been with US milsim and tactical ArmA communities because I used to have a very busy timeschedule which made me unable to participate in GMT time standards. Therefore, midnight gaming was the only option for me. Furthermore, I have abstained from gaming for the past half year because of harddrive failures in my desktop and a GPU meltdown. As of current, I'm building a new, custommade case desktop. In real life I am a Royal Airforce engineer in the 981 Squadron, responsible for the Dutch MIM-104 systems. Futhermore, I'm a 5th years bachelor student (of a bachelor of 3 years lol) in Aerospace Engineering.
In gaming I have a very, VERY long history in community gaming at communities like TAW, United Operations, ShackTac and milsim communities like the 173rd AB and the 6th AB.

If you have elected either rotary wing pilot, fighter pilot, combat engineer or medic, if all billets are full by the time you finish the training pipeline, you may have to go infantry for the time being. Do you understand this?: Yes well, I've been a signaller in British MilSim communities before and therefore would love to become a JTAC in service of the USAF in this unit one day. This however, was not an option in the application list of MOS'.

Please check your user profile and ensure that the email address you registered with is correct. Have you done this?: Yes.

Do you understand the definition of realism gaming according to the 506th realism unit, and is this the type of realism experience you desire and are willing to abide by?: I do and I am willing to abide to that standard.

Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit and the criteria for being active and taking a billet in this unit and that failure to complete said criteria will place you into the reserve platoon?: I have R&U'd that.

You understand the fact that this unit is a EST (GMT -5) time zone based unit, and the attendance requirements of operations are dependent on your choice of Sundays at 2000 EST (0100 GMT) or Saturdays at 2000 EST (0100 GMT)?: I understand.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 05:53:23 PM by SSG Biggs »

Waller

Re: [ON HOLD] Akkerman Application
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 10:37:58 AM »
Mr. Akkerman,

Your application is on hold until you can provide your Arma3 PID as discussed on teamspeak. Thank you for your interest!
Furthermore TACPs or JTACs isn't an entry level MOS. You'll need to be a SPC before being eligible for a TACP billet.

Respectfully,
CW2 Waller
Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 11:53:55 AM by CSM De Leo »

Akkerman

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 12:33:57 PM »

..."Your application is on hold until you can provide your Arma3 PID as discussed on teamspeak. Thank you for your interest!
Furthermore TACPs or JTACs isn't an entry level MOS. You'll need to be a SPC before being eligible for a TACP billet."...

I was aware. Figured 11B is the most flexible MOS when follow-up roles are concerned.
Thank you for considering my application!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 10:21:10 AM by S. Fields »

Akkerman

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 08:10:13 PM »
*updated*
Also, PC is completed, SO HAPPY!   ;D

Waller

Re: [RECYCLED] Akkerman Application
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 10:57:24 PM »
Mr. Akkerman,

Application accepted. Within the next hour you will receive a welcome aboard private message with some general instructions to get you initially set up. Check the PHASE ONE sub-board for the next available scheduled Recruit Training. If you are attending a Recruit Training check each thread for available times and sign up for it in the "Recruit Training" Forum above this one. There will be a thread to sign in.

In Summary:
Step 1. Receive Welcome Aboard message and follow Instructions inside of the Welcome Aboard message.
Step 2. Sign up for a "Recruit Training" in the Recruit Training Forum.
Note: Steps 1 and 2 are interchangeable.

Thank you and once again, welcome, Recruit.

Respectfully Submitted,
CW2 Waller
Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel

http://www.506thir.net/forums/index.php?topic=10956.0
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 05:53:56 PM by SSG Biggs »