Author Topic: INSCOM Intelligence Report 20MAY18 - UATF Mission Complete  (Read 4771 times)

1LT (Ret) Garcia

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
    • Personnel File - Garcia, A.

DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
INTELLIGENCE AND SECURITY COMMAND

CLASSIFIED :: SECRET :: CLASSIFIED :: SECRET :: CLASSIFIED :: SECRET :: CLASSIFIED

TO: 1-506 IR, 2601 Indiana Ave, Fort Campbell, KY, United States 42223-0000
RE: United Assistance Task Force Mission Complete

The following intelligence report is classified and should only be distributed to authorized personnel.

UATF Mission Complete

The UATF has successfully completed their mission on the island of Malden. All LOTN and ROMN forces have been captured or rendered combat ineffective. President Antonio Perez has been liberated from his captivity. General Aguilar committed suicide rather than be captured during the assault on Le Port.

General Aguilar's suicide note

To the people of Malden,

It is with great disdain that I must depart from our wonderful paradise. The forces of evil have overcome your gallant soldiers, and we have been betrayed by our supposed allies. The forces of the evil modern empire are too many and we are too few. So I depart now, willing you all to fight for what it is you believe. Our culture and our way of life cannot be eradicated if you continue to believe in it. But I will not be there, I leave this world to join our ancestors and our warriors in heaven. Do not obey the pretender Perez, he has sold you to the imperialists. Only believe in the Loa, and most of all believe in God! They are your only true allies. I hear the enemy at the gates, they are coming, but they will never take me, they will not have their trophy. I die now a servant of Malden and a servant to you - the people. Viva Malden!

General Nicolas Aguilar
Commander-in-Chief Republic of Malden Nationalists and President of the Republic of Malden

The suicide of General Aguilar

END REPORT

These published documents are the fictional works of the S-2 Intelligence Team of the 506th IR Realism Unit.
A. GARCIA
1LT, USA
Retired

SFC (Ret) Lyon

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Re: INSCOM Intelligence Report 20MAY18 - UATF Mission Complete
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 12:16:37 PM »
Funny, I don't feel like a forces of evil.  :-\

Congratulations to all and a big thanks to S2 for keeping us informed about the deployment!
R. LYON
SFC, USA
Retired

CW2 (Ret) O'Neill

• 153A Rotary Wing Aviator
  • Retired
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 06:29:47 PM »
Yayyyyy! The 506th drove a man to kill himself. Yayyyyy!
K. O'NEILL
CW2, USA
Retired

2nd Lt Leib

• 11F3B Fighter Pilot
  • Aviation Element
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 11:04:25 PM »
Hey I got rockets out with the Littlebird, so I did my piece. Just glad I got to jump in on things before it was too late.
C. LEIB
2nd Lt, USAF
A-10 Qualified Pilot, 23rd Wing\74th Det

1LT (Ret) N. Williams

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 12:23:59 AM »
I’m glad he jumped. Saved Havoc 2 a few rounds of ammo.
N. WILLIAMS
1LT, USA
Retired