Author Topic: TFRA download issue  (Read 1952 times)

TinyJedi

TFRA download issue
« on: May 25, 2017, 10:28:30 PM »
Hey all, I am currently in the process downloading the required mods and I have run into an issue. I can not get TFRA to download via Google Drive, and the OneDrive link is not working for me. I believe it is on my end but I do not know how to fix it. When I open the TFRA Google Drive link it directs me to a "@task_force_radio.zip" page when I can expand the file and see the contents. When I try and download it via the icon in the upper right of Google Drive it takes me to a page that reads" Google Drive can't scan this file for viruses.
@task_force_radio.zip (133M) exceeds the maximum size that Google can scan. Would you still like to download this file?" And selecting "download anyways" it refreshes the page but does not download the file. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

2LT (Ret) Melius

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
Re: TFRA download issue
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 08:43:24 AM »
I am not sure if this is the reason, but I know that if I ever use Chrome as my browser while downloading mods, I always have the hardest time. If you are using Chrome just try another browser and see if that will help. If not, reach out to me via PM and we will get you sorted out. I'll even meet you on TS and try to help if you need.
A. MELIUS
2LT, USA
Retired

SGT (Ret) Albert

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 09:06:42 AM »
Something is broken in your Chrome browser. Try to completely uninstall the browser, then use CCleaner. Next download the latest version from here. Hope it helps.
I. ALBERT
SGT, USA
Retired

TinyJedi

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 02:41:08 PM »
It is fixed! Thank you CPL Albert, that fixed the issue and it finally installed.