Author Topic: Errors with updated mods  (Read 1991 times)

T. Murphy

Errors with updated mods
« on: February 26, 2017, 12:37:01 PM »
After the updated mods that were put out in OSUT, I re-downloaded everything and went to test out what changed via key binds. My windows key no longer is key binded as interaction and pulls up windows and another error with TFAR is pipe error 6 box in the corner of my screen. How can I fix these two issues that weren't a problem before the update?

Leeds

Re: Errors with updated mods
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 12:52:02 PM »
Pipe Error 6 means you are not connected to TFAR. Either the plugins are not installed properly or you just don't have it open.
Ensure you're using the correct ACE and it isn't loading a different one in your launcher. Did you try binding it back to your main ACE interaction in the settings?

Capt (Ret) Avery

• 11F3B Fighter Pilot
  • Retired
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 02:25:40 PM »
I had this issue as well as a few others. Just follow the steps...

- Go to teamspeak
- Go to "tools" in the toolbar.
- Click "options" at the bottom of the menu.
- On the left side of the pop-up window, click "Addons"
- Find the "Task Force ArmA 3 Radio" addon and click "disabled" so that it SHOWS "Enabled"

You should be good to go after that if you correctly installed the @task_force_radio addon folder.
T. AVERY
Capt, USAF
Retired

T. Murphy

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 03:13:02 PM »
It says the interaction menu is left windows key and is binded but before the update the windows key would not bring me to windows now its reversed after the update.

Leeds

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 03:31:12 PM »
First thing I would try is maybe running Steam as Admin then launching arma and seeing if it works when you get in game.
Otherwise, do you use Arma3Sync? Try using vanilla launcher if so. Try reinstalling ACE. Try unbinding and rebinding.

1LT (Ret) Garcia

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
    • Personnel File - Garcia, A.
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2017, 07:43:32 PM »
Private Murphy, also make sure ACE is loaded first in the launcher. Refer to the video you were sent in the welcome PM with all the mod links in it, in that video Capt. Soto explains the preferred load order.
A. GARCIA
1LT, USA
Retired

T. Murphy

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 08:09:10 PM »
ACE is loaded first but the radio has been fixed, also i have managed to key-bind the interaction menus to different keys. Thanks for the help though, the radio was the one stumping me.