Author Topic: 506th Mod Issues, Redownloaded Twice  (Read 1874 times)

McCabe

506th Mod Issues, Redownloaded Twice
« on: January 18, 2017, 10:18:32 PM »
A3 boots with every mod except for 506th. I followed the load order from the welcome message video. When pressing PLAY on the client, I get the message:

"Include file
userconfig\cyp_pushtohear_a3\cyp_pushtoheara3_config.hpp not found"

I've completely deleted @506th, extracted my original download of @506th twice, downloaded @506th a second time, but the issue still occurs.

Also a side note, when pressing PLAY on the client with all mods except for @506th, I get the message:

"Addon 'ace_rh_acc_comp' requires addon 'RH_acc'"

but I can click OK and the game still seems to launch fine.
Just hoping to get my game setup properly before having to worry about this during recruit training.

Thanks in advance.

RCT McCabe

Leeds

Re: 506th Mod Issues, Redownloaded Twice
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 07:47:15 AM »
This is a common issue. If you do not think you will be using cyp_pushtohear in game then you can just delete the appropriate file in the 506th modpack and its counterpart in the userconfig. This is the only thing that will work for individuals encountering problems with it; to my knowledge.

McCabe

Re: 506th Mod Issues, Redownloaded Twice
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 01:25:00 PM »
Thanks SGT Leeds. I actually solved it earlier but forgot to update here. For me, the issue was it had to be in the same folder as the A3 .exe. I have the other mods in a MODS folder within A3's directory and those work fine like that.